[governance] Report on Civil Society Coordination for Christchurch Call

Thu May 16 06:58:28 EDT 2019

Hi Farzi,

Thanks for all your efforts into this process and thanks for keeping
the IGC in the loop about the recent developments with the
Christchurch call..

I have to admit these developments went that fast (in few days, online
meetings and consultations happened) that I am sure many other actors
were not able to pay close attention to it nor be able to meaningfully
contribute.

I would, however, be interested in endorsing this, through my
organization, Rudi International. Please do let me know if there is
anything we need to know.

Regards,
Arsene

--