[governance] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] UN High Level Advisory Board

Mon Mar 11 21:54:18 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Thought to share this with you all.

This is yet another opportunity the MAG Chair has to engage and speak
for and on behalf of the IGF. I am not sure this is linked somehow to
the conversation we had on this list about the IGF engaging with WEF,
y'all can decide.

A MAG member encouraged Lynn to not only speak about merits,
achievements of the IGF but to also speak of the need for funding the
IGF through the the IGF rust Fund.

Regards,
Arsene