[governance] Policy and IG Updates of February 2019 from the Indian Perspective

Mon Mar 11 21:58:02 EDT 2019

Hi Amrita,

I am sure many members on this list seel the value of these updates
you are constantly sharing on this list, though many probably don't
reach or comment. I would like to take this opportunity to personally
thank you for the good work you are doing in compiling and sharing
these Indian perspectives.

I do believe this list is also for information sharing and this
information should foster some kind of conversation. So, i encourage
members to not hesitate to share any IG related news, update and
incite discussion.

Regards,
Arsene

--