[governance] Collective input on Christchurch call submitted

Sat Jun 8 16:47:37 EDT 2019

The collective input on Christchurch call was submitted today.

I sincerely thank all those who attended the calls, participated in
drafting the input and endorsed it. This was an exemplary collective action
and I hope to see future collaborations like this.

We are going to use InternetNZ Christchurchcall coordination space as the
primary space for discussions regarding the Christchurchcall.
https://christchurchcallcoord.internetnz.nz/

In the future we might also create a mailing list if that is more
convenient. You can find related tweets at #christchurchcallvoices

Best regards,

Farzaneh