[governance] Re ignorance of the IGC charter

Fri Jul 19 02:12:18 EDT 2019

If this is approved to move the list at some point, Tapani i am sure you will need Akinremi Peter as part of this process as he was tremendously helpful for the last migration. He can advise!

I would really like to thank Peter for his help, dedication and the time he had put into this task (for most of the technical stuffs, Bruna and I always would rely at him) for the past few years of crisis!

Sent from my iPhone