[governance] IGC Co-Coordinators Elections

Mon Jul 22 13:20:59 EDT 2019

 May I suggest two co-coordinators slots, for one and two years, so that the term of both will not expire at same time.

    On Monday, 22 July 2019, 21:29:55 GMT+5, Bruna Martins dos Santos <governance at lists.riseup.net> wrote:

 Thanks for the replies so far, everyone!
@Chaitanya, just to clear up, one of the co-coordinators term has expired for more than one year, but mine is only expired for less than two months. Nevertheless, I believe we should vote for the two co-coordinators slots. I am still eligible for re-election, but in case I dont run or get re-elected I will most definitely help with transition and concluding our processes.

Best, Bruna