[governance] IGC Membership [Restoring Archives and other related matters]

Sat Jul 20 02:19:22 EDT 2019

The challenge of engagement is that no sharing happens anymore about what
happens at the MAG Open Consultations, IGF, related venues, our drafting
activities, joint statement preparations etc. We've somehow gone quiet on a
lot of things possible because our dear movers and shakers are engaged and
busy!

Best

Fouad