[governance] IGC Website (Way Forward)

avri@acm.org avri at doria.org
Fri Jul 19 03:31:14 EDT 2019

Hi, I never left and follow with continuing interest. I am willing to help whenever called upon to do so. AvriSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Arsène Tungali <arsenebaguma at gmail.com> Date: 7/19/19  07:54  (GMT+01:00) To: Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org> Cc: governance at lists.riseup.net, avri at acm.org, Akinremi Peter Taiwo <compsoftnet at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [governance] IGC Website (Way Forward) Great move, i am sure at some point this small group will need to reach out to Avri Doria and Akinremi Peter for help. Throwing their names here (also cced) just in case they miss this communication!Sent from my iPhone> On 19 Jul 2019, at 07:33, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org> wrote:> >> On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 06:34:24PM -0400, farzaneh badii (governance at lists.riseup.net) wrote:>> >> My offer still stands.>> >> As soon as there is an agreement on the best course of action I will get to>> work. for example we could  convene a small group that ran the website in>> the past, collect the bits and pieces and bring it back to life.>> >> I think we should start rebuilding it slowly and not wait until everything>> is there to go live.> > This sounds like an excellent plan to me. Let's get on with it.> > -- > Tapani Tarvainen> ---> To unsubscribe: <mailto:igc-unsubscribe at lists.riseup.net>> List help: <https://riseup.net/lists>