[governance] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF - World Economic Forum (WEF) Collaboration Discussion Document

Sun Feb 10 05:20:14 EST 2019

Good point, Farzaneh!
I would add, nothing prevents anyone from engaging actively in the
proceedings of the IGF or from building on its outcomes. Now to
specifically ask for collaboration, WEF should be the one answering those
questions put forward in the document : for what purpose, exactly? What are
they hoping to achieve through that collaboration, which could not be
achieved by simply engaging with the open process of the IGF on "equal
footing" just like any other stakeholder?

Mawaki

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 3:03 AM farzaneh badii <governance at lists.riseup.net