[governance] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF - World Economic Forum (WEF) Collaboration Discussion Document

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Mon Feb 11 10:55:38 EST 2019

On 2/11/19 4:25 PM, Arsène Tungali (via governance Mailing List) wrote:
> I would like to suggest us to also think on the "WHY NOT"?

Because the WEF is an elitist organization that is the opposite of transparent. The WEF for decades has sought to be venue where world leaders and multinationals make policies behind closed doors, this, in my opinion, is the exact opposite of what one should seek to achieve in transnational governance.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Researcher and PhD Candidate

PGP fingerprint	   2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3