[governance] FW: [article] Did ISOC leave $1 billion on the table?

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 2 16:37:30 EST 2019

All of the recent entrails examination is interesting, but I do agree with Milton here...we cannot complain about commercialization and then say by the way, that was not a high enough price.  So better not to refer to this analysis in anything we write.

It is fair to question whether this was a good process, but the line is thin and we don't want to cross it.

cheers

Stephanie Perrin