[governance] Good faith at ISOC & comment on IGF

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Mon Dec 2 06:11:05 EST 2019

What was the expert advice that they received? I have looked up the biographies of the staff from Goldman Sachs (names per attendance log in the Board of Trustees meeting minutes) and some were quite junior. And the Board made their decision very quickly, meeting, as best I can tell, for a total of two days (with other items on their meeting agenda) to discuss a sale this major. That is not necessarily problematic, but it does raise questions about how comprehensive their due diligence was.

Best wishes, Ayden Férdeline