[governance] Proposed statement on .ORG sale

Thu Dec 26 06:25:50 EST 2019

Hi all,

Le lun. 23 déc. 2019 6:43 PM, Carlos Afonso <ca at cafonso.ca> a écrit :

> Sylvain, I will only respond to this phrase of yours, as the rest has
> already been dealt with in my earlier message:

Dear Carlos,

Thanks, but normally, if it's the one [*] i was responding to, then i can
not agree :-/
__
[*]: <https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/governance/2019-12/msg00320.html>

...if i'm wrong, please elaborate or provide the right link or text.

"...please, let me know when you will try to sell the .BR registry to a
> for-profit company."
>
> Interesting that you think I have this kind of power :-)

:-D
...maybe not you. Then, please let me know when it would occur ;-)

While i'm awaiting for your answers, please let me add this missing
reference in my previous email [**] :
[1]: see section D.1 & D.2 <
https://www.icann.org/melbourne/proposed-verisign-agreements-topic.htm>
<https://www.icann.org/minutes/minutes-02apr01.htm>