[governance] POLL ON .ORG LETTER: You can participate now

Tue Dec 10 14:21:58 EST 2019

Also, for those who respond with "Don't send a letter", I think there
need to be options on next steps or for them to say why they choose
that option.

I voted for that option because I think, as it has been said on this
list by some members, that the letter should not be sent to ISOC but
to ICANN or the Penn courts.

But again, things have changed now that ICANN has sent a letter to
ISOC and I think we should revise our stand on this.

> There should have been another option of "Halt the sell altogether".
>
> When you say "2) Call for a halt to the sale unless certain conditions are
> met", there are those who don't want any compromise. They want a complete
> halt.
>
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2019, 17:51 Sheetal Kumar <sheetal at gp-digital.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> As agreed we are running a poll to ascertain the views of all members of
>> this list on how the IGC should respond regarding the .org sale. Check
>> the
>> threads " "[governance] Proposed statement on .ORG sale" and
>> "[governance]
>> PIR Case/or the .org sell" for more information.
>>
>> Due to the fast moving nature of the discussion, we request you
>> participate by *COB 11 December*.
>>
>> Please fill out the survey by following this link and clicking on the
>> green button.
>>
>> https://igcaucus.org/vote/
>>
>> Best
>> Sheetal
>>

>> --
>>

>> *Sheetal Kumar*
>> Senior Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
>> Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
>> T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |
>> PGP ID: E592EFBBEAB1CF31  | PGP Fingerprint: F5D5 114D 173B E9E2 0603
>> DD7F E592 EFBB EAB1 CF31|
>>

>> ---
>> To unsubscribe: <mailto:igc-unsubscribe at lists.riseup.net>

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <https://www.smart-kitoko.com/>*,
Tel: +243 993810967 (DRC)
GPG: 523644A0