[governance] PIR Case/or the .org sell

Mon Dec 2 01:04:10 EST 2019

 I also agree for the issuance of strong statement form CS (initiated by IGC, endorsed by APC and other coalition partners, e.g. Access Now).
I personally suggest that our statement should insist on 'reversal of the transaction/ deal', and 'not to discuss or address the mechanism of handling CS concerns by the commercial entity'. In order to stop current process of due-diligence, CS have to intervene immediately without waiting for findings of due-diligence process.
 Best Regards
Imran Ahmed Shah
Consultant/ Advisor
TLDiansUrdu Internet Council