[governance] Add the link of the mailinglist to the new website

Thu Aug 8 03:37:18 EDT 2019

 Dear Sylvain BAYA,Thanking you for reviewing the website and submitting your suggestions.
Regarding the accessibility to the past discussion of the current mailing list, yes is it available since its creation date i.e. 29 Dec 2017. However, earlier discussion on our primary mailing list at IGCaucus.org is not available. So, do yu think the your suggested text enough of it has to be further elaborated?
> You can quickly reach our mail archives, <https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/governance>, for an overview of what have been already discussed on our midst...

I suggest to shift these lines to Membership Page instead of Main Page.
However, in order to mention the information about Mailing List and Mailing List Subscription option on the Website is subject to the response from the coordinator either is there any approval process required in between mailing list subscription or not (for spam filtering etc.).

Best Regards
Imran Ahmed Shah
    On Thursday, 8 August 2019, 00:59:33 GMT+5, Sylvain BAYA <governance at lists.riseup.net> wrote:

Hi all,
 Congrates to the volunteers who have worked hardly to bring back the website of the IGC.
  If my suggested change is applied, we shall have something similar to the following text
  on the home page instead :
  ~•~
Welcome to the IGC website

The policies that shape the Internet impact not only the development of the technologies themselves, but also the realization of internationally agreed human rights, social equity and interdependence, cultural concerns, and both social and economic development. Our vision is that Internet governance  should be inclusive, people centered and development oriented. Our contributions to the various forums relevant to Internet governance, will strive to ensure an information society which better enables equal opportunity and freedom for all.

You can quickly reach our mail archives, <https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/governance>, for an overview of what have been already discussed on our midst...

Please join us !

   ~•~
  Hope this could help.