[governance] Statement by IGC on Huan Qi's sentencing

Sun Aug 4 08:34:24 EDT 2019

 Dear All (IGC Members),
With reference to the following proposal on the subject, an EhterPad link is created for the joint collaboration and contribution efforts. Following draft has also been copied there for your. The IGC CS Statement is accessible through following URL Link:
https://bit.ly/2Yr9o71
This Etherpad is established on request form Sala, temporarily created on RiseUp.net

Thanking you and Best Regards
Imran Ahmed Shah
[for IGC WG for Website]

P.S:If you do not wish to mention your name, basic information or contribution to be published, please use some abbreviation or alternate to your name, and declare on the mailing list explicitly, that you do not want to mention your basic information (Affiliation/ Organization, Email) anywhere. Please also note that this workspace (Etherpad) and Mailing List both are publicly accessible workspaces somehow. (Ref. IGC GDPR Compliance Policy Statement).

WARNING: This "pad" is a collaborative document that can be edited by anyone who has the URL. If you use an obvious name for the pad, it could be guessed.
WARNING: This pad will be DELETED if 60 days go by with no edits. There is NO WAY to recover the pad after this happens, so be careful!