[governance] Statement by IGC on Huan Qi's sentencing

Sun Aug 4 04:32:18 EDT 2019

Entire honking suffering by British colonial acts in India and other
nations. Now Brit exit . War in Falklands Irish Scottish suppression  wars
all over the world is act of colonial acts .indigionous people suffering
developing Nationals Africa south America India sufferings terrorists
attacks world wide from rouge nations etc

Last 500 yrs wars occupations is for trade prosperity slavery un perminant
security members.

Why this global divide . Allready global economy gone to dogs climate gone
to death bed climate change effecting a lot .

1st save mother Earth let humans life on mother live happily.

Earth will be Mars moon sun etc

World must decide.

Make technologies human rights human minds for all citizens live happy as
gender equal .

Let citizens of world sit together for non voilance peace talks .

Like wife and husband partners fightjng two nations fought then rest of
rogues join to make simple issue solved to make global problem nation
problem.

Entire world is educated what is happening all over world knows .why not
peace no guns no war machines no nuclear weapons
Gun powder etc

Like zero plastic zero arms zero drugs zero defence zero egoism zero
economic divide . Zero genocide on own citizens zero wars zero slavery zero
migrants.

United Nations no meaning .

United eco humans earth is key .if entire earth join together we can
conquer all galaxies.

Humans searching spacr for survival spending billions trillions is insane
mind greediness.

No body knows dooms day .

Re boot nations in next climate meetings .

Zero wars zero pollution zero economic wars zero divide and rule zero
saving criminsls terrorists zero divide and rule .

Let earth eco system happy life happy .

Good days years for life on Earth