[governance] Nationalism and the Future of the Internet

Tue Aug 20 23:03:40 EDT 2019

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 8:22 AM srajukanumuri <srajukanumuri at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear one all
>
> *  " Digital unilateralism offers low hanging fruits. But these fruits are
> poisoned: Digital unilateralism can trigger weaponization of cyberspace,
> digital trade wars and massive violation of human rights online.* "
>
>  This is already happening indirectly. In 20011 we shared to all stake
> holders Indian policy makers the future will be " water wars " and cyber
> wars. . the indirect c Cold digital war is
>
> 1) cyber attacks
> 2) mass surveillance
> 3) fake news
> 4) hate speeches - miss use of   RTI .Acts , IT acts
> 5) arrests by governments in the name of security
> 6)  DIgital frauds from - Y2k to present bit coin . Chain e -biz looted
> billions of dollars
> 7) IP looting
> 8)  prono graphy
> 9) on line fake sales
> 10) money laundering
> 11) Woman trafficking
> 12) Bank  scams -  save tax havens , people looted citizens banks
> govermemts - staying in other nations
> 13) terrorist funding's
> 14) massive corruption
> 15) Drugs sales on line
> 16) trade wars
> 17) stock markets scams
> 18) algorithms  manuplatting
> 19) DATA DIGITAL HUMAN PRIVACY.
> 20) ECOCLOGICAL EFFECTS by waste on earth and in space.
> 21) LAST AND MAJOR FRAUD GENOCIDE ON DEMOCRACIES - Elections manupalations
> - with social media / media / tv control by plutocrats.
>

>  last 300 yrs history is in front of us. Still 4 billion people no food
> water shelter education. CLIMATE EFFECTS ALL OVER WORLD . WARS ,

I would rather suspect that the inexplicable changes that have happened in
the recent past is all about positively changing the history of impossible
problems.