[governance] Nationalism and the Future of the Internet

Tue Aug 20 22:52:19 EDT 2019

Dear one all

*  " Digital unilateralism offers low hanging fruits. But these fruits are
poisoned: Digital unilateralism can trigger weaponization of cyberspace,
digital trade wars and massive violation of human rights online.* "

 This is already happening indirectly. In 20011 we shared to all stake
holders Indian policy makers the future will be " water wars " and cyber
wars. . the indirect c Cold digital war is

1) cyber attacks
2) mass surveillance
3) fake news
4) hate speeches - miss use of   RTI .Acts , IT acts
5) arrests by governments in the name of security
6)  DIgital frauds from - Y2k to present bit coin . Chain e -biz looted
billions of dollars
7) IP looting
8)  prono graphy
9) on line fake sales
10) money laundering
11) Woman trafficking
12) Bank  scams -  save tax havens , people looted citizens banks
govermemts - staying in other nations
13) terrorist funding's
14) massive corruption
15) Drugs sales on line
16) trade wars
17) stock markets scams
18) algorithms  manuplatting
19) DATA DIGITAL HUMAN PRIVACY.
20) ECOCLOGICAL EFFECTS by waste on earth and in space.
21) LAST AND MAJOR FRAUD GENOCIDE ON DEMOCRACIES - Elections manupalations
- with social media / media / tv control by plutocrats.

 last 300 yrs history is in front of us. Still 4 billion people no food
water shelter education. CLIMATE EFFECTS ALL OVER WORLD . WARS , RIGHT WING
acts real effects of  "  DIGITAL WAR "  Now bots AI is also helping..
DIGITAL PACKET BOMBS is really effecting humanity eco system. NO - GOOD BAD
UGLY CRIMINAL - IP address /  TCP /IP or web site etc monitoring.

HUMAN GREEDINESS is real cause for this countries want  super power status
and few people want to control rest of world eco system.

DIGITAL PEACE ECO PACKETS INTERNET IS NEEDED.

Good day to you all.
raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 3.4 billion people.

<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>