[governance] [bestbits] Follow-on from survey on the future of Bestbits: next steps

Tue Apr 2 08:40:49 EDT 2019

I suggest we reach out to some of the WSIS time CS leaders who built the
IGC to step in and direct the course of action.

Also, is there a way to draw up a spread sheet to find how many are not
subscribed to both the lists?