[governance] Fwd: Civil Society in Internet Governance : Road to WSIS+20

Mon Nov 26 14:12:16 EST 2018

Thank you Farzaneh for mentioning the efforts taken by Carolina, there
might have been informal get togethers or a Dinner, but as far as I
understand there was no formal CS event during Day0 this year. Would have
been of value to the IGF if it happened. @Deirdre  If there was an
disagreement between CS participants once or twice, on one or more issues,
should we characterize it as a division?  May we what we need is some
activity, some positive discussion, a face to face meeting at the next
available opportunity, and a skype call or two in between.

Please send all replies to 6.Internet at gmail.com