[governance] IGF will take place in Paris in 2018

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Thu May 24 12:40:06 EDT 2018

On 24/5/18 12:28 pm, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
> Hello Jeremy, all
>
> Just for my info, isn't the MAG(represented by the Chair) involved in
> the IGF host decision making process?

The MAG Chair is involved, and other MAG members have weighed in about
some of our concerns (the run of meetings in Europe, the overlap with
the ITU Plenipot, etc), but we have not been called upon to participate
in actually making the decision.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek