[governance] CS statements about MAG renewals at upcoming OC?

Thu Mar 15 08:41:31 EDT 2018

Apologies if this has been discussed and I have not seen it. If it has,
please consider this as my support for such statements, as I think it is
very important.

Are CS groups preparing statements at the opening of the OC to make it very
clear that the MAG needs to be reappointed much earlier — and that its new
membership should be effective on the last day of the IGF Annual meeting?

Thanks,
Ginger

*Ginger (Virginia) Paque*

IG and E-diplomacy Programmes | Research Associate
DiploFoundation

WMO | 7bis, Avenue de la Paix | 1202 Geneva - Switzerland
www.diplomacy.edu
* <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>*