[governance] Should the IGF be reformed?

Tue Mar 20 17:23:44 EDT 2018

I think the greatest strengths of the IGF are the dissemination and
discussing of cutting edge information on Internet governance and the
networking possibilities it offers. At least for the civil society, these
are reasons good enough alone to keep it going.  Joao Pessoa was my first
one and it blew my mind. That’s just my two cents.

 -Raoul