[governance] [bestbits] Fw:_[Igfregionals]_Fw:_[IGFmag

Fri Jan 19 16:55:50 EST 2018

the intention of IGF is to represent a diverse group of voices with a consensus on the detailed organized structure and representation  for the year .. good de-briefing and solicitation of input are key and all vision statements should be agreed to by the members plus focused themes with even some detail ..position papers really should be established each year and built on and the former ones archived in a suitable place with notes and comments and so forth for any researchers as well as to be a resource to avoid any conflicts of position through the years without good deliberations or at least inclusions of all statements .. no decision should be made by the chairs without consultation with the teams through blogging or some form of information transparent information exchange...as all IGF member considerations  should be considered on issues - we are a diverse group and are views diverse and no conclusions can be reached without input from the members and this tends to be very high level as the diversity is great