[governance] IGF MAG 2018: NO NEWS

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:23:50 EST 2018

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On Jan 4, 2018 5:48 AM, "Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch" <apisan at unam.mx>
wrote:

Hi,

Starting with closed archives as default will make it more feasible for
Tapani to perform the heroic task he has volunteered for; that decision can
be reversed later, which does not hold for the opposite direction. The task
is herculean; it would be unfriendly to have it bogged in an internal
policy discussion in which the most affected parties are not guaranteed to
be able to participate.

SO: +1 Well said

Regards

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/
22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty