[governance] WGEC fails to give any recommendation

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Feb 1 10:08:40 EST 2018

The UN General Assembly mandated Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation
(on international Internet related public policies) which was tasked to
develop institutional means for appropriate governance of the global
Internet folded up yesterday after 4 years of work ( 2 years each of two
versions) without making any recommendation. I wrote the following email
to the group that lays out how I see the group's work, especially its
failure to come up with any recommendation...

parminder