[governance] IMPORTANT : Merging IGC with Best Bits

Mon Dec 17 10:23:33 EST 2018

Dear Arsene,
Thank you very much for bringing the issue of merging the 2 CS groups into
one list.
I would suggest to start by proposing a merge of the mission statements
between the two groups.
Then members or working group from both IGC/BB  work to develop a proposed
draft of mission statement to the joint group.
Circulate this draft for comments at the two mailing lists.
Compile the comments by editing the proposed draft mission statement. Then
circulated again.
You will keep developing the draft and going into rounds until you get no
comments or no objection.  Then at that time it be considered a consensus
agreement of the new mission for the merged groups.
This is my 2 cents of thought
Best
Nadira

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018, 16:00 Arsène Tungali <governance at lists.riseup.net