[governance] [bestbits] Civil Society Coordination Meeting - thinking 2019 ahead.

Wed Dec 12 12:03:11 EST 2018

Dear Bruna,

Thanks for the summary and for coming up with the agenda. I just have
a slight edit to suggest, bearing in mind that we don't have the whole
day for us.

I think the bellow two agenda items can be merged and only keep the
first one which is inclusive of the second:

- Mapping of different existing initiatives and civil society
appointed representatives: How can we better support them?
- MAG: How to best advise Civil Soc MAG representatives on their
functions and hold them accountable?

The IGF MAG is to be considered as just one of the initiatives to map
and whose members need to be advised and hold accountable.

Hoping this is clear, i look forward to the call. Thanks again for all
the efforts.

Thanks,
Arsene

--