[governance] [bestbits] Civil Society Coordination Meeting - thinking 2019 ahead.

Wed Dec 12 10:56:19 EST 2018

Dear all,

Below follows the information for joining our coordination meeting tomorrow
(13th Dec) @ 16h00 UTC. Thank you very much @farzaneh badii
<farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> for facilitating the conference room and I will
also share the google calendar invite soon.
______________________________
Date: 13 December
Time: 16.00 UTC

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/929520616

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-199.48.152.152
Meeting ID : 929520616

To join via phone :
1)  Dial:
+1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose))
+1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
+1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose))
(see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2)  Enter Conference ID : 929520616

Best,
bruna