[governance] [bestbits] IGF workshop proposals open

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Mon Apr 30 13:55:57 EDT 2018

On 30/4/18 10:52 am, Peter Micek wrote:
> Thanks, Jeremy. Just for clarification, we are having an IGF this
> year? Will it be in Bangkok around December 10-14?

There will be one, and yes one option is holding it in Asia in December,
but it might also be in a European country in November. This is still
being worked out, so please don't making any bookings for now! Nobody
considers it a satisfactory state of affairs. As soon as I know anything
more, I will pass it on.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek