[governance] IGF Workshops submitted and approved on pre-screening

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:03:24 EDT 2017

Thanks Renata for bringing this here and thanks for clarifying the process.

It is indeed a great news that our proposal was listed and approved on pre-screening.

It can be found here: http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2017-ws-31-cybersecurity-balancing-security-openness-and-privacy

Let's wait to hear back from the MAG on the final list of proposals and hope ours will be selected.

Time for me to thank again everyone who has contributed to this work. Good job!

Regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali