[governance] [bestbits] Moving on from IFLA - thanks! (and new contact details!)

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:40:12 EST 2017

Dear Stuart,

When I first began to read the message, I was saddened to hear of your
departure. The more I read, however, the more uplifting the message became.
Congratulations on the new position! It is definitely exciting, and I am
delighted to hear that you still plan to stay involved. You have been
instrumental in promoting IFLA and advocating for both public access and
the use of libraries as an empowering space.

@Stephen: welcome! Please let us know if we can assist with your transition
into this new role as well.

My best,
-Michael