[governance] Moving on from IFLA - thanks! (and new contact details!)

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:30:13 EST 2017

Dear Stuart

From Dutch rain to Qatari heat can be a wonderful ordeal or you

Wish you all the best in the travails that are worth their weight in once
life.

However, the South West and the North West (6 million people) of my country
Cameroun have been without Internet since January 17, despite all the
shouts from around the world.

Agien Nyangkwe

Aaron Agien NYANGKWE
P.O.Box 5213