[governance] RootsAction: Like it or not (and we don't), they could destroy the world

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Jul 10 19:30:20 EDT 2017

1. I was referring to your initial email not his, sorry for any confusion.  Your email contained material that was solely political in nature with no relation to internet governance that I could see.  Yes organising political activism over the internet is acceptable even for causes that are not related to the internet.  No, lists discussing internet policy and governance are not an appropriate venue for such campaigning.

2. I participate in these and other civil society mailing lists in my personal capacity and using a personal email address, with my personal opinions so any current or past employer is irrelevant to this discussion

--srs