[governance] Multistakeholderism and Mr. Trump

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:22:07 EST 2017

Hi Dave,

How can we join the list? Please do share the link.

Regards,

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967