AW: [governance] [bestbits] Second WGEC meeting26-27 January 2017, Geneva

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sat Jan 28 05:30:41 EST 2017

Jeremy:
That's why we just work with what we have, incrementally empowering the IGF to fill that vacuum.

W:
1+. You are absolutely right. This is the only way forward. But it needs some time before "traditionalists" will recognize, that the UN resolution language - IGF and enhanced cooperation are two different animals - is, in particular after the completion of the IANA transition, water under the bridge.