[governance] Call for WSIS Forum High-Level Track Facilitators

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 06:47:28 EST 2017

Colleagues,

Allow me to resend this call with a bit more details. Sorry for the mix up
of last night; this brought more confusion as per some of our members.

*Here is the call:*

Are you planning to attend the WSIS Forum in June? There is a call for
civil society High Level Track Facilitators.

Please let us know either directly to the list or if you prefer, to me
privately in the next couple of days (*by the 25th of January*) if you are
interested in being a facilitator and representing civil society in general
(and being put forward with the support of the IGC) and I will pass on your
interest to the Civil Society Coordination Group (CSCG).

Please not that this does not come with any support to attend the WSIS
Forum, so you will need to be able to attend the forum using other
resources. This position is purely the opportunity to do some extra work at
the forum that may help achieve useful outcomes.

Best regards,

Arsene
------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967