[governance] [Internet Policy] WEBCAST Jan 24: Will The Internet Always Be American?

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:07:13 EST 2017

hi veni and one and all ,

East west Europe r one and also all Scandinavian countries will come under
Norway / Swiss and LASTLY EAST WEST R REALLY BECOMING LEFT AND RIGHT AND
MORE CENTRAL NORTH SOUTH ARE CRUSHING AS ALL THESE POLES WONT ATTARACT
EACH OTHER .

WE DIDN'T KNOW  WHEN CAN WE SEE FEEL " LIKE INTERNET POLES " ALL OVER WORLD
ONCE AGAIN IN NEXT 20 YEARS AS EVERY INNOVATION / DESTRUCTION INDUSTRIAL
CYCLE IS 15 YRS TO 2O ?

LET US PRAY WINTER SEASON TO SAVE MORE PEOPLE IN EAST EUROPE SUFFERING.
GLOBAL WARMING .

THANK YOU ALL.

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 3.4 billion people. .open people gov : Future
Gov and Open Gov <http://indiagov.wordpress.com>

.

<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>