AW: [governance] [Internet Policy] WEBCAST Jan 24: Will The Internet Always Be American?

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Jan 18 09:55:40 EST 2017

Carsten:
Any further weisenheimery contributions of this kind, anyone?

Wolfgang:
We had Berlin, wie had West-Berlin, we had East-Berlin, we had Berlin the capital of the German Democratic Republic, wie had the Land Berlin and Berlin Hauptbahnhof was in East Berlin. BTW, the new Berlin Hauptbahnhof is what was in the good old times Westberlin. With other words: We had nearly everything.

Wofgang

	-C.