[governance] Multistakeholderism and Mr. Trump

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:24:01 EST 2017

Hi Tapani

Yep!

That is how the establishment gang believe that they can strample on us the
proletariat.
Their fear is that Trump, who is not one of theirs, will expose them.

I have never been to America but have read read and discussed a lot about
America. Trump should give a new face to that America. I mean the one of
Jefferson or the one of JF Kennedy. The Trilateral, CFR, Bildeberg, Soros
et el should give the American people a breathing space

Pass this message from an African to the valiant American people

Agien Nyangkwe

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 01, 2017 at 01:39:01PM +0100, Lorena Jaume-Palasi (
> lorena at collaboratory.de) wrote:
>

> > And to conclude please read the original EO on refugee admissions signed
> by
> > Obama (in contrast to the no-refugee politics of Trump)
> >
> > https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/
> 2014/09/30/presidential-memorandum-fy-2015-refugee-admissions
>
> To pick a small nit, that's not an Executive Order but a Presidential
> Memorandum (Determination), although colloquially memoranda are sometimes
> included under the term EO.
>
> --
> Tapani Tarvainen

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/