[governance] Multistakeholderism and Mr. Trump

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 05:55:44 EST 2017

+1 Lorena

Here's another debunking article, with five solid points:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/sorry-mr-president-the-obama-administration-did-nothing-similar-to-your-immigration-ban/

I would like Nyangkwe to acknowledge these articles and admit, that he was
wrong to accuse people of hypocrisy in this case.

-Raoul