[governance] In 30min, for Portuguese speakers - chat about IGF workshop proposals

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:27:15 EDT 2017

Car at s,

We would like to invite you to an open webinar with the objective of
clarifying the procedures for submitting workshops to the IGF 2017, which
deadline expires on May 3, 2017.
It will be a chat for anyone who wants to know this opportunity or for who
already plan to send a proposal. The call is posted here:
Http://www.intgovforum.org
This is an informal activity carried out by the members of
Latin American and Caribbean Group of the Multisectoral Advisory Group (MAG)
Internet Governance (UN-IGF), which integrates
Strengthen the participation of our region and the IGF LAC Space.
To 11o. Edition of the UN Internet Governance Forum will be held
Between 18-21 December 2017, in Geneva, Switzerland. The agenda is composed of
Workshops sent by the community and approved by MAG.
This webinar will be conducted in Portuguese, presented by MAG members
Flavio Wagner, Renata Aquino and Raquel Gatto. Other webinars will be
Organized in Spanish and English, stay tuned for warnings.
We ask you to share it with anyone interested!
Thank you!
Raquel, Flavio, Renata
* Write down in the agenda: *
* WEBINAR - IGF LAC SPACE - English *
* Chat about workshop proposals for the IGF 2017 *
* April 19, 2017, 10:00 a.m. (Brasília Time) *
(To calculate your time zone, go to: https://www.timeanddate.com)
To enter the webinar:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://isoc.zoom.us/j/375334670
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): + 14086380968,375334670 # or
+ 16465588656,375334670 #
Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 375 334 670
International numbers available:
https://isoc.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=QIBX21LyhC7fBeSwZHrxLYw0vl20oFrY

---

Apologies I have a conflict and will not be in webinar but this is an
unmissable opportunity, please share and participate if possible

We will aim at other languages and times too - we'll keep you posted

Renata