[governance] ICANN in India

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 03:12:18 EDT 2016

Dear one and all ,

 Our team is involving from the day ICANN / ISOC formed  and its global
reach in ASIA

 We made ISOC / ICANN in engaging with Indian policy makers to be part of
global polices and other needs
 for Industry consumers and lastly internet societies.

 By seeing pit falls and ground realities of Indian IT /
Telecom/Broadcasting / It polices
 we always engaged Government for better models and polices to reach masses
and also shared to have open
 bureaucratic hurdles and also make All stake holders as innovators etc.
From last 20 years we have seen
 changes and we are looking for better results to safe guard Internet/
communities users and uneducated in India

 It is not negative remarks , we must share facts and see how can make
changes to reach our goals.

 good day to all
 kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
.

<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>