[governance] Fwd: IGF 2016: Updates for Session Organizers

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:24:47 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Just wanted to share this with you because i have a concern regarding the interpretation service. Hope i got it right :)

I cannot believe session organizers to pay the cost of interpretation service? This is my first time i do this, is this new to IGF? Or do session organizers always cover such costs?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

I note this can be a barrier to language diversity at the meeting and cannot believe the UN asking organizers to pay for such a service.

Regards,
Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967