[governance] Survey Request on Multistakeholderism in Internet Governance

Dmitry Epstein dmitry.epstein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:11:46 EST 2016

Dear IGC Community:

We are researchers at UC Berkeley and University of Illinois at Chicago. We
are conducting a research study about perceptions of multistakeholderism
and the use of online tools for participation in internet governance
processes. Our goal is to inform multistakeholder processes and help
develop new online tools for inclusive participation in internet governance.

We would appreciate you completing the following survey:
http://tinyurl.com/IGF2016

The survey should take up to 20-30 minutes to complete. Participants who
complete the survey will have the opportunity to be entered into a drawing
for a $50 Amazon.com gift card.

Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.

This research protocol has been approved by the UC Berkeley Committee for
Protection of Human Subjects (CPHS Protocol: 2016-08-9071).

If you have any questions or concerns about your rights and treatment as a
research subject, you may contact the office of UC Berkeley's Committee for
the Protection of Human Subjects, at 510-642-7461 or subjects at berkeley.edu.

Thank you,
Brandie Nonnecke and Dmitry Epstein

Brandie M. Nonnecke, PhD
Research and Development Manager, UC Berkeley
Program Director, UC Davis
CITRIS and the Banatao Institute
nonnecke at citris-uc.org
citris-uc.org | @BNonnecke  <https://twitter.com/BNonnecke>| nonnecke.com