[governance] Invitation, revised IGF day 0 workshop: How to bring democratic deliberation practice to Internet Governance

Max Senges maxsenges at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:00:43 EST 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am looking forward to meet many of you at the IGF at Guadalajara in two
weeks. Together with my colleagues from Stanford we are organizing a
workshop to bring democratic practices and values in general and
deliberation in particular into the multistakeholder Internet Governance
world (2p to 5p on Dec 5). I strongly believe that peer-reviewed balanced
briefing materials and well conducted deliberation can significantly
improve informed governance and decision making in our field. Please see
invitation below for more details and rsvp here
<https://goo.gl/forms/657n7bXms0AjUo113>
<https://goo.gl/forms/e1W2iAgo3kzneFUw1>! We would love to discuss and
collaborate with you!

Kind regards,