[governance] URGENT: IGF Workshop Proposal on behalf of IGC

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Tue May 31 13:17:22 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Thanks Baudouin,
Please see new thread with updates (sent early today).

---------------------Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator at arsenebaguma+243 993810967 (DRCongo)Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone (excuse typos and brievity)