[governance] Fw: [Igfregionals] FW: [IGFmaglist] 19th Session CSTD

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Tue May 10 13:23:40 EDT 2016

Sorry for cross posting but thought some of our members may want to read this, especially the remarks by MAG Chair.
I am sourcing the CSTD WG report on Improvements to the IGF and will share it when i have it. I welcome anyone who may already have it.
Regards,A
---------------------Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator at arsenebaguma+243 993810967 (DRCongo)Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone (excuse typos and brievity)

Begin forwarded message: